Thursday, July 30, 2015

1 John 5:21

And we know whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.

Lord Jesus, I worship only You and You alone, for You are the one true God. Blameless, and sinless without spot or blemish.  I thank You for giving me understanding that I may know You the One who is true. I pray Your children keep themselves from idols that come in all types of shapes and sizes; material idols, false ideas that are opposite Your truth and false doctrines taught by wolves in sheep's clothing. I pray for discernment for us to see the wicked one and his fancy scheme, so we do not open the door for him. I pray for protection of your children to not even be cordial to those who want to entice and lead them astray. I thank You that through Your shed blood on the cross, and the turning away from our sins we are strengthened by the power of Your Holy Spirit now dwelling in us to combat the enemy who desire to kill our souls. Thank You Lord that I am Yours, and You are mine. There is none like You! I give thanks for my brothers and sisters who are quick to turn a sinning family member back to the way that leads to life in You Jesus Christ. I pray to have that same love and compassion to speak the truth to Your sons and daughters without fear.  I pray with confidence that Your Holy Spirit will move in the hearts of the wayward children drawing them back to You. Jesus thank you for Your tender mercies and loving kindness, these precious gifts I treasure and they make my heart glad. I love You, Amen.

1 John 5:14-21

No comments:

Post a Comment