Friday, July 31, 2015

Romans 8:38

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Wow! Jesus what an awesome promise for those who have come to You. For all those who have sought Your forgiveness. Thank You. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, bless you Lord. There is no where I can go from Your Spirit, or flee from Your presence. Your are so loving and beautiful I don't ever want to! If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. These promises comfort the deepest part of me, thank you Lord. How very precious are Your thought towards Your children. How great is the sum of them! Father, if I should count them they would be more than the number of grains of sand. Wow! That's a lot of loving thoughts! I just want to praise You all day long! Ah, but You are worth more than a full days praise, my little thank yous seem so minute compared to what You deserve. So Lord I pray to tell everyone I know or meet of Your mercies that are new every day. What an awesome gift You freely gave! Jesus You truly are the most wonderful, magnificent and generous! There is none like You, no not one. Blessed be Your name Jesus, Amen.

Psalm 139:7, 9, 17&18,

No comments:

Post a Comment