Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Luke 24:5

Then they were afraid and bowed their faces to the earth, they said to them, "Why do you seek the living among the dead?"

Hallelujah, Jesus! You are risen! I pray for this truth to saturate ever part of my being. Forgive me Lord for at times I search for You among the dead. But You are alive!!! Forgive me Lord for standing outside the empty tomb, pondering instead of rejoicing in the marvelous gift of rebirth in You. I am a new creation in You, Christ Jesus. The old has passed away and the new has come. You have overcome the world. Forgive us Lord when we spend our time walking among the dead thoughts of doubt, fear, anxiety and worry. Oh, that we should not be wise in our own eyes but love and adore You for that is health to our flesh and strength to our bones. Bless You Lord for Your angel who declare to the shepherds, do not be afraid, for behold for in the city of David You the Savior of the world was born, oh what glad tidings of comfort and joy. And even greater joy came when Your angels declared even though man had crucified You, You rose again in glory and victory. Glory to You God in the highest for You have brought peace and goodwill to all who believe You are Jesus, Messiah. Lord, I want to love, honor and serve You, not only today but for all the days of my life. You are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the bright and morning star, and my best friend! I love You Jesus, Amen.

Proverb 3:7-8, Luke 2:8-14 and Luke 24:1-12

No comments:

Post a Comment