Friday, December 4, 2015

Acts 5:29

But Peter and the other apostles answered and said: We ought to obey God rather than men."

Heavenly Father, 
I just want to thank you this morning for Your Holy Spirit that lives in me. What joy to live in obedience to all You have commanded us to do. To spread the good news of Your beautiful, precious and gracious Son Jesus Christ. What an honor and privilege to be Your witness and testify to the great and merciful thing He has done. The opportunity share the good news to our families, friends, acquaintances, and strangers. Lord this is pure joy to me, living in accordance to Your ways and walking in the center of Your good and perfect will. Jesus may I have the boldness to go to the ends of the earth to touch the lives who are living in darkness, may Your Light be shone forth bringing glory to You the only One worthy. Jesus thank You for laying down Your life for me so I may live with You forever. You have promised to teach the sinners the way, for Your path is one of mercy and truth. Your loving kindness is before my eyes. Because You have redeemed me, I shall walk in Your truth. May I go about proclaiming with a voice of thanksgiving telling of Your wondrous works. Lord, I love the habitation of Your house and the place where Your glory dwells. May Your children continually walk in integrity. May our feet stand in even places and in the congregation we shall bless You, Lord Jesus our great God and King. Amen.

Acts 1:8, Psalm 26:3-12.

No comments:

Post a Comment