Saturday, November 28, 2015

Luke 7:35

"But wisdom is justified by all her children."

Dear Lord,
May my lips utter pure knowledge, and may my words come from an upright heart. Almighty God, You give me life. Set Your words in order before me, and may I be Your spokesmen. Many Lord have said they are pure, without transgression, thinking they are innocent, that there is no iniquity to be found in them. I too have often thought this very thing. Forgive me. Let not our enemies that are in the form of pride, selfishness, and un-forgiveness triumph over us. You Lord have given a heritage to all those who fear Your name, Jesus. You have promised; blessed are those who keep Your ways, may we be wise Lord and not disdain it. You have promised Jesus who ever finds You, finds life and obtains favor from You Lord. Those who sin against You wrongs their own souls, for those who hate You love death. Jesus, who is wise? Let them understand these things. Who is prudent? Let them know them. Your ways Lord are right, and the righteous walk in them. But transgressors stumble in them. Lord let me count it all joy when I fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of my faith produces patience, and when patience has its perfect work, I am perfected and complete, lacking nothing. Father, I pray for anyone lacking wisdom, may they only just ask You, because You give liberally and without reproach. Let us asking in faith, without doubting. You have taught us, those who doubt are like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. Those who are Your elect, holy and beloved shall put on tender mercies, kindness, meekness and long suffering so we may bear with one another, forgiving one another, even as You Jesus Christ have forgiving us. Above all these things Lord, may we put on love, which is the bond of perfection. May Your peace rule in our hearts to which we are called to one body and be thankful. May wisdom be justified by all Your children. Just as if we have never sinned. Lord Jesus may all glory and honor be Yours forever and ever. Amen.

Job 33:1-9, Psalm 25:2, Psalm 61:5, Proverbs 8:32-36, Hosea 14:9, James 1:2-7
and Colossians 3:12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment