Tuesday, July 26, 2016

John 19:41

Now in the place where He was crucified there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb in which no one had yet been laid.

Our Father in heaven, hollowed be Your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Blessed be Your name Jesus. In the beginning You created Adam and Eve. And in the garden where they walk with You in the cool of the day their pride caused them to sin. Bringing with it separation from You. Jesus You have said, "Unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone, but if dies, it produces much grain". You lovingly created this world to be in a fellowship with it, and is still Your delight. So You lovingly bore our sins on the cross, yielding up Your precious life for mine, for all. They then laid You in a new tomb, where no death, decay or wickedness ever inhabited. Your beauty and deity never to dwell with corruption. As I look upon the small garden in my yard, I observe how the a single seed goes into the dark ground and the come forth in the most vibrant of life, in all splendor. This is a sweet reminder of the glorious day You sprung forth to new life, being raised from the dead in victory. The only Son of the Father, like the seed, died to produce many sons and daughters. You Jesus forever alive, overcoming the grave and extending Your loving kindness and forgiveness to all who believe You are the Messiah. Forgive me Lord for my words are lacking in expressing the majestic wonder of You. I stand in awe. Sadly to some this truly remarkable miracle is nonsense but to those who believe and trust, it is life eternal. So I pray this morning Lord You would gracious open the eyes of the blind to see You for who You really are the King of king, Lord of lords, the great I Am, the Alpha and Omega, the Lion and the Lamb, the Way, the Truth, the Life, the Risen One, Emmanuel, the Bread of Life, the Light of the World, the Door, the Good Shepherd, the Branch and the Savior of the world. Thank You, for reconciling me to You. I love You Lord Jesus and may Your praise be forever on my lips. Amen.

Matthew 6:9-13, Genesis 3 and John 12:24

No comments:

Post a Comment