Friday, July 1, 2016

Luke 1:45

Blessed is she who believed, for there will be a fulfillment of those things which were told to her from the Lord.

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus Christ with thanksgiving and praise. Your solid foundation stands having a seal. You Lord know those who are Yours so may everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity. I thank You Lord that through repentance of my sins I have received an intimate relationship with You. So I thank You Lord for the gift of Your Holy Spirit living in me who tells the things to come. Father I believe You will fulfill all that You so lovingly promised. And I look forward with great excitement to see Your glory come forth and be made manifest. May my soul and the souls of my loved ones magnify You as we rejoice in You our God and Savior. I thank You Lord for when You come into someones life things are never the same but far greater. I thank You Lord for fighting and protecting me and all Your precious children. I thank You Lord Jesus for in You I have found rest and blessed assurance of your promises. Father, I pray for those who have yet to be transformed by Your mercy and grace, may today be the day it is fulfilled in there lives to be reborn. Blessed am I for I believe in You Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith. I shall turn my eyes upon You Jesus and the things of this world will grow strangely dim in the light of your glory and grace. Amen.

2 Timothy 2:19, John 16:13, Luke 1:20-55 and Hebrews 12:2. Helen Howarth Lemmel

No comments:

Post a Comment