Thursday, April 3, 2014

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new.
  
O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You are the potter; and all we are the works of Your hands. Therefore Father let us behold each other as we look and see marvelous are Your works. A marvelous work and wonder are the people Your hands have formed from the dust of the ground and You have filled with the breath of life. Father, I am a marred vessel in Your palm, I surrender my will to yield to Your desire to create me into a good jar that is pleasing to You. Bless You Jesus for in You I am a new creation, my old self has passed away, gone forever! As I've passed through fiery challenges of life, have been press on all sides, and stretch beyond my comprehension I rejoice because You have never abandoned me, but watchfully waited for the perfect time for me to be used to pour out Your living water for those who are in the dessert places of their lives. Thank You Lord for the gift of observation as I watch others growing in their faith, becoming strong, courageous and amazing vessels to be used for Your honor. Father, I pray for those who are still resisting Your loving touch and transforming power. May they not be afraid to lay down the ways that have lead to emptiness, dissatisfaction, and unquenchable longing for peace. You Lord have so much more and only You can give it. May they run in to Your loving arms just as they are, knowing You have sent Your only Son to pay their ransom. Lord smooth out our rough edges, and glaze us with Your Holy Spirit to reflect Your brilliance for all the world to see. Thank You Lord for Your amazing love, tender but strong hand, Your mercy and grace, and the inner knowing we have done nothing to deserve such a gift. This little pot prays, here Lord is my handle and here is my spout, I hope I am ready for You to pour me out. I love You Lord Jesus and patiently wait for my time to be taken down off the shelf and be used to serve others by the power of Your Holy Spirit dwelling in me. In Your name I give thanks and pray, Amen.
  
Isaiah 65:8, Isaiah 29:14 and Genesis 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment