Friday, April 11, 2014

Nehemiah 8:10

The he said to them, “Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet, and send portions to those for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to the Lord. Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

Dear Lord Jesus, You who are a shield for me. My glory and the One who lifts my head. I cried out with a loud voice and You hear me. You graciously hear from Your holy hill. Oh that Your children should rejoice feeding on Your word, drinking in Your Spirit so sweet. May we share Your goodness given to us with those who have not yet received the offering of salvation through Your sacrifice, dear Jesus. We confess that far to often we build walls, carrying spears and swords trying to defend ourselves from the enemy that attacks our hearts, mind and physical form, but You Lord are our protector and defender. Bless You for You are our strength, and place of safety. As we rest our weary heads upon Your loving kindness we are filled with unending joy and incredible peace. I thank You Lord that as we delight ourselves in You, You bless us with the deepest desires of our hearts. Father, the deepest desire of my heart is for my unsaved loved ones, may they know the truth that will set them free. Also for Jesus to be lifted high and glorified in their lives, today and forever more. May the sorrow and mourning I feel way down in my soul for the lost, hurting and broken be turned in to great pleasure knowing You have come to set the captive free, heal the sick and bind up the broken hearts, for You Jesus are the same yesterday as today and will be tomorrow. May the gift of the spoken word of truth be wrapped in Your amazing love, mercy and grace, to be openly received into those whom You have called. May the resounding sound of Amen! Amen! be heard to the highest heaven. May the lifting up of hands and the bowing of their heads to the ground be the visual act of worship to You our Lord and King. May the men and women and all those who can hear with understanding, rejoice for they have heard the word of the law. Today Lord as I open my Bible, may I stand and bless You Lord Jesus, the great God, in Your name I pray, Amen.

Psalm 3:3-4, Psalm 37:4 and Nehemiah 8:2, 6 and 9

No comments:

Post a Comment