Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Luke 11:17

But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house divided against a house falls.”
        
Dear Father in Heaven, hallowed be Your great name. Only You Lord understand my thoughts afar off. And are acquainted with all my ways. You hedge me behind and before. May I rejoice for You have laid Your loving hand upon me. May we remember the gift You have so graciously given, the in filling of Your Holy Spirit. As I have struggled to train my body, much inner conflict has ensued. Much of the care I have done in attending to my physical needs I've done my own way which has been counter to what Your Spirit has spoken when leading and guiding me. It is no wonder that for far to long I've been exhausted and drained, my house has been divided and is ready to collapse. Lord You have created me fearfully and wonderfully. Marvelous are Your works. I often run from the sight of my frame, but it is never hidden from You. The beautiful eyes that see my substance has said everything He has made is very good. That includes me. I surrender my will in to Your care, asking forgiveness over the times I thought I could take care of this temple better than the great I AM. Father, I lift up to You all those who struggle with outward appearance, while a battle rages within. Halt the enemies voice who whisper things contradicting Your perfect truth. May Your peace be on those who battle eating disorders, drug and/or alcohol addictions, self mutilation, and obsessive compulsive disorders may they find rest in Your loving arms. Rebuild lives broken by the inner turmoil that has caused them to fall. I pray Father, Your people will hold ever thought captive to the obedience of Christ. Father even though we walk in the flesh I pray for all to understand we do not war according to the flesh. Thank You for our weapons that are found in Your word and are mighty in pulling down strongholds in our minds that are holding us prisoner. I pray we would cast aside every argument in our minds that wants to exalt its self against You. May Your children have victory over every area of life today by the power of Your Holy Spirit. In the mighty and awesome name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the risen One. Amen.


Psalm 139:3-5, 14-15, Genesis 1:31, and 2 Corinthians 10:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment