Monday, March 7, 2016

John 3:2

This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."

You are my Redeemer, the Lord of hosts is Your name, the Holy One of Israel, Jesus the Messiah, the Risen King, the One I give all thanks and praise. Far to many Lord refuse to believe You are the Only begotten Son of the living God, to their own demise. Nicodemus came to You in the night hours, in the darkness, timidly as not to be seen or judged by the world around him. Did he like so many of us fear the exposing of our sin? Father, I pray for my sisters and brothers who are bound up and held captive by the choices they've made. Professing to know You but walking in their own ways, never really surrendering to You. I'm concerned Lord for the developing of their faith, when pride rules them. The way they flip their noses at You by the actions they take such as walking away from the commitment made when marrying, neglecting the gift of life, their children, You generously entrusted to their care, the seeking of peace through other's religious faith practices instead of resting in You. Oh, Lord turn us from these and other wicked ways. May we all come into the Light of Your presence worshiping You in Spirit and truth. Father many like Nicodemus have flaws in their thinking, Jesus is just a teacher come from God, not understanding that You Jesus are God, not just a representative. It grieves me Lord that many say they love You, yet continually spit on You, mocking and laughing taking for granted Your mercy and grace. Father grant me the boldness to speak truth into the lives that are walking the wide road that lead to destruction. And I thank You Lord for those who continue guide me along the narrow way. I pray Lord to always worship You in spirit and truth for You have made me born again, my old self has been cleansed away and made a new creation in You. You Lord Jesus cannot be fooled because You see what really resides in our hearts. Many Lord follow You for superficial reasons, but blessed are those who seek after You with all that is in them for they shall find You and be transformed by Your amazing love. In Your name Jesus, Amen.

Isaiah 46:4, Matthew 26:67, Jeremiah 29:13 and, John 3:1-21

No comments:

Post a Comment