Monday, March 28, 2016

1 Corinthians 4:2

Moreover it is required in the stewards that one be found faithful.

For many of us Lord as You well know are facing various kinds of trials. Your Holy Spirit brings to remembrance the testing of our faith produces perseverance. So by Your power may we maintain a persisting trust so faith may finish its work in us to be mature, complete and lacking nothing. Many cry out to You Lord our times are in Your hands deliver us. Lord Your desire is for us in our affliction to earnestly seek You and You alone. We are to be good stewards over our finances, fitness, families and friendships and we must be found faithful in all. As I recall promises made to myself I know in many ways I have not been faithful, diligent or committed. As I read Your holy word this morning Your servant Paul advises, "Its is to your advantage not only to be doing what you began and were desiring to do a year ago, but now you also must complete the doing of it."  Father I pray to have a dug in tenacity that is relentless so I may overcome the obstacles before me standing in the way of my health being restored. I pray Father You will continue to spur Your children on in the trails they face, whether lose of job or loved one. Father steady those who have been shaking by crumbling marriages, set backs in studies or an undesired medical reports. Lord I pray our eye be fixed on the finished work of the cross resting in the knowing all glory and honor is Yours. You who have started a good work in us will see it to completion. Jesus You persevered through the greatest trail and testing that deemed You victorious over life! You Jesus have rose from the dead, overcoming sickness, disease, abandonment, shame, abuse, false accusations and so much more. I pray all will seek You,  I know without a doubt they will find You there in the midst of their darkest troubles. For You Lord are our ever present help in times of need. Thank You Lord for never leaving nor forsaking me, always and forever true to Your word. I love You Lord, Amen.  

James 1:2-4, Psalm 31:15, Hosea 5:15, 2 Corinthians 8:10-11, Revelation 7:12, Philippians 1:6 and Psalm 46:1


No comments:

Post a Comment