Wednesday, May 1, 2024

1 Peter 4:8

And above all things have a fervent love for one another for love will cover a multitude of sins. 

Heavenly Father, I have cried out for You at various times to hear a just cause, asking You to attend to my cry. I have asked at other times for You to give ear to my prayers which was not from deceitful lips. I have prayed many times for vindication in Your presence. My heart has been tested and retested through the trials and adversities of life. You have kept me away from the paths of the destroyer. You have upheld me and not allowed me to slip. Though at times my sorrow has multiplied, You have comforted me. You are my Lord and God who has preserved me. You have showed me Your lovingkindness and tender mercies faithfully and consistently. Your mercies are new every day. You have shown me a fervent love and covered a multitude of my sins. By this we know love, because You Jesus laid down Your life for us. I am forever grateful. So, I also ought to lay down my life for the lives of the brethren, help me Lord to do just that. I pray Lord to love You with all my heart, mind, soul and strength and my neighbor as myself. Jesus, You are the center of my life may You be glorified and magnified in all I do and speak. May I with ease and generosity have a warm and enthusiastic love for the brethren that encourages them to continue to fight the good fight so we may see Your face in righteousness and be satisfied when we awake in Your likeness. Amen.

Psalm 17, 1 John 3:16, Mark 12:30-31 and Psalm 17:15


No comments:

Post a Comment