Friday, May 3, 2024

2 Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. 

Heavenly Father, You are so generous and kind. Never sleeping or slumbering like the false gods of the world. How I delight myself in awe wonder of You. I pray Lord to spend my days in loyalty and devotion to You. It is awesome to see Your strength in the lives of those I love and in my own weakness and frailties. My ways are before Your eyes, and You ponder my path. Your eyes are in every place keeping watch over on the evil and the good. This truth is chilling to those who do evil or at least it should be to bring them to repentance.  And is such a comfort to those of us who are submitted to You. O, LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction show Yourself strong on my behalf as You lovingly answer my long-prayed prayers. Great is Your faithfulness which makes me forever grateful. You are the great and mighty God whose name is Lord of hosts. You are great in counsel and mighty in work. I thank You that You open to all the ways of the sons of men to give everyone according to his ways according to the fruit of his doing. I love You Lord, Amen.

Proverb 5:21, 15:3, Jeremiah 16:19 and Jeremiah 32:18


No comments:

Post a Comment