Friday, November 20, 2015

1 John 3:1

Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!

Oh, Heavenly Father, what manner of love You have bestowed on us, even on the night that Jesus was betrayed, He loved. Recalling the time in my own life when I betrayed and denied You precious and beautiful Son, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the tremendous sacrifice He gave so I may be forgiven. I like John stand amazed of Your love. How deep, how wide, long and high it is that we should know it. Jesus there is no one in this world, including me who has open and out stretched arms to embrace even those who have disobeyed. But You Lord have nailed Yours to the the cross for sinners like me. I pray to be more willing to love the unlovable as You have shown great mercy and grace to me. Oh, how You love the weak and the strong including us in Your treasured family. How stark a contrast is Your love, for it is not of the world that only loves those who love them, but You love even those who do not love You. I pray Father, that no one deceives the little children, but may they practice righteousness. Your word says whoever is born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in them. Lord let truth abide in Your children who have heard and believe in You the risen King. Thank You for the anointing from the Holy One that we may know all things and discern the times. Help us to bear witness of the truth, not cowering in the corner. Father I pray for all those who are grieving over the lose of loved ones who have been stolen away by the evil one. May they run to You Jesus and find comfort in Your loving embrace. Father, grant wisdom, strength and power to those who defend the weak. Lead us Holy Spirit to conquer every form of wickedness. Father, we need You. In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus I pray and give thanks, Amen.

1 John 2:19-3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment