Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him all ye heavenly hosts,
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Let us rejoice and be glad for this is the day the Lord has made. Dear Jesus I have so much to be thankful for, my cup runneth over! I have peace because You are in control of all things. I rejoice because You have so generously giving me a loving family, dear sweet friends, an incredible church family, Bible study companions that overflow with the gifts of Your Spirit. Love, peace and joy abound in those all around me. Kindness and gentleness are a soothing touch, while faithfulness and long-suffering pour out in generous portions. And all in all You have granted Your precious children self-control. Jesus thank You for victory in trails, grace when we fall and Your mercy that restores us when we stray off the narrow path. Oh, how Your kindness brings us to repentance. Your love a sweet reward. Father, I pray for those who mumble and grumble, murmurer and complain wipe the haze from their eyes, heal their broken hearts, and may they feast on the deliciousness of Your Word. Father, I pray for all those who mourn this day may Your Spirit comfort them restoring them to Your perfect peace. Father, I pray for those who have waited and waited for prayers to be answered may they find rest in You and be anxious for nothing, for You God are good. Lord for all those who are separated by miles, whether the physical or emotional draw them closer to You our refuge. Restore broken families, heart and battered souls may they have a joyful new song to sing that gives You thanks and praise, for You are the only One worthy. Jesus I love You with all my heart, mind, soul and strength. Thank You! Amen. 

Thomas Ken (1637-1711) 

No comments:

Post a Comment