Tuesday, November 24, 2015

John 16:33

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

Blessed Savior, My Lord Jesus Christ, thank you that I may live in You and overcome the temptation and struggles of this world. I do not have to bow down to a wicked task master but only lift my head to see Your Risen glory! No striving for it has ceased. Just simply abiding in You. Holding fast to Your name Jesus and not denying my faith. Today as in everyday I stand on Your promise "whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever is born of God overcomes the world. I believe, I believe, I believe and thank You for opening my eyes to the truth. Thank You for Your Spirit that has testified in accord with the water and the blood. Thank You for teaching me Lord that obeying You is a pleasure. I pray Father, for those who have yet to see and believe. Open their eyes, unstop their ears and circumcise their hearts. Father, forgive them for their unbelief. Claim them for Your kingdom. By the power of Your Spirit set them free from captivity. For whom Your Son sets free is free indeed. Thank Your Lord for hearing my plea. You have promised and grant all who trust in You have this confidence, that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us. It is not Your desire that any should perish but that all may come to You. Lord, I pray that all knees will bow and tongue confess Jesus is Lord before it is to late. Jesus, thank You in advance for the salvation of all my unsaved loved ones. May their be rejoicing in heaven at these sinners coming home. In Your mighty name, the name above all names, Jesus. Amen.

1 John 5:1-21, John 8:36 

No comments:

Post a Comment