Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Psalm 101:2

I will behave wisely in a perfect way. Oh, when will You come to me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.

Dear Heavenly Father, my heart rejoices that Your eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, and we may dwell with You. In these times where trouble is all around, conflict, unrest and cruelty abound, I rest knowing You hear the prayers of Your children and our cry comes to You. We hate what You hate Lord. A perverse heart, one who secretly slanders his neighbor, a haughty look and proud heart. You will not no wickedness, for You are Holy. Let us not as Your children be unwise, but wise and behave in the perfect way, honoring You above all. You are a just God, who is merciful. Grant us an intense determination, not just a passing desire to walk in Your creation, that is our earthly home with a perfect heart. Let this example be a witness that bring a transformation in those who no not what they do. May the hearts of the evildoer come to repentance Lord, for You have warned if they do not seek forgiveness and put their hope and trust in You Jesus, they will be cut off from Your city. Because he who works deceit and evil will not dwell in Your house. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from Your presence or take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me. Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, so sinners will turn back to You. Open my lips Lord, and my mouth will declare Your praise. Jesus,be glorified in and through Your precious sons and daughters. May we reveal You, the Light of the world and the darkness will be no more. I love Your Lord Jesus and long for the day that all will see Your face. Amen.

Psalm 101 and Psalm 51:10-13 & 15

No comments:

Post a Comment