Monday, April 4, 2016

3 John 1:2

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

Dear Heavenly Father,
As I awake this morning to Your banner over me that is love, You welcome me into Your banquet. You Lord Jesus are my Beloved and I am Yours. You have prepared a table for me in the presence of my enemies. You are not intimated by the evil one. Although he prowls around like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour, You are always loving and kind, strong and powerful defending and protecting us. You Jesus have overcome the world and all forms of wickedness. What an honor and privilege to hear You the King of kings and Lord of lords call me friend. The apostle John wrote a letter to Gaius, and in his greeting he implies Gaius is physically weak, though he spirit is strong. And this morning Lord I hear Your loving voice say, "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." You Lord Jesus died, and furthermore are risen, and sit at the right hand of God the Father, and make intercession for us, for me. What an incredibly humbling thought, You could be concerned or be occupied with a great number of other more delightful things but no You pray and intercede for Your children. Is there no greater joy for You than to see us walk in truth? Thank You Lord for Your amazing love as I meditate on just that Your love, and willingness to pour it out. I am forever awestruck. Father I surrender my will in to Your loving hands, so just as Your Spirit in me is strong, so my body will be too. My words of I love You seem so small but please accept them as pure and true. In Your beautiful name Jesus, Amen.

Songs of Solomon 2:4, Psalm 23:5, 1 Peter 5:8, John 15:15 and Romans 8:34

No comments:

Post a Comment