Friday, April 22, 2016

John 6:68

Simon Peter answered Him, " Lord to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life."
  
Dear Heavenly Father,
Just like Peter, I answer You, "To whom shall I go?'  Father, there is none like You. There is no other god before You. And no other way but coming to You through Your precious Son Jesus. The world and all that is trappings have nothing that is eternal to offer. Jesus I believe with all my heart You are the Christ, the Son of the Living God. In my pain and grief, in my doubts and fears there is no where for me to go but straight into Your loving, kind and merciful arms. Oh that I should dwell in the secret place of the Most High. Abiding under the shadow of You Almighty. I will declare You Lord are my refuge and my fortress. My God in whom I trust. Thank You Lord for covering me and mine under Your feathers. Under Your wings Father we shall take refuge. We will not be afraid of the terror by night nor the arrow that flies by day. You the Most High are our dwelling place. And I bless You Lord Jesus for given Your angels charge over us. Today Lord I humble myself under Your might hand. Casting all my cares upon You Jesus. Father by the power of Your Holy Spirit grant me strength, courage, perseverance to be sober and vigilant. Cause me to stay awake because the adversary walks around like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour. Thank You Jesus for Your precious shed blood protection over me and my house, for we shall serve You our Lord, our Savior, our Deliverer, our Redeemer, our Friend and our great God and King. Your kingdom shall have no end. Thank You Father for leaning Your ear and being attentive to my cry. With a grateful heart I thank You, Amen.

Psalm 119, 1 Peter 5:6-8, Joshua 24:15

No comments:

Post a Comment