Friday, October 22, 2021

Daniel 4:34

At the end of the days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and praised and honored Him who lives forever.

To You Lord the great I AM, I lift my voice in adoration because You have seen my lowly estate and rescued me. The lifting of my eye to the heavens a small gesture to the Most High who rules, reigns and remains forever brought forth Your mercy and grace that redeemed me.  Father the nation is as what happened to King Nebuchadnezzar, we grew strong, were visible to the ends of the earth, our leaves beautiful and our fruit in abundance but our arrogance and pride are bringing about a great humbling. And I shutter to think our mockery of You and Your greatness is leading us into a place where we dwell with beasts and eat grass like an ox. Have mercy on us, restrain from cutting us down at the root. Your word said only that which is done for Christ will remain, so Father please bring to Your remembrance the good things we once did for Your glory. Jesus You hear our grumblings, our dissatisfactions, frustrations and animosities plus the stench of our sin that has reach the heavens. Forgive us Lord for it is Your Spirit that gives life, the flesh is no help at all. Your word brings forth life. May those who believe have the courage to stand in this evil hour as many have walked away. But remind us Lord of Simon Peters declaration when he said " Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life, and we have believed and have come to know, that You are the Holy One of God."  Lord please restore this nation to sanity by causing the lost to look to the heavens and declare You are the Most High. Cleanse us from all our unrighteousness so we may once again be a beacon of light, a city on the hill to bring hope to the nations. Redeem us. Restore us. Reign and rule over us so Your glory will be revealed. In Your matchless name Jesus we pray and give thanks, Amen.


John 6

No comments:

Post a Comment