Thursday, October 28, 2021

Zechariah 3:4

Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, "Take away the filthy garments from him." And to him He said, "See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes."

I raise a hallelujah today Lord. Thank You for loving this and other wretched, poor and needy sinners. What a heavenly pleasing sound that must be echoing through the centuries. The voices of praise ringing through the halls of heaven moment by moment, day in and day out, month after month, year after year in thanksgiving for the salvation freely given.  In slight imagination only can I conceive of the endless joy of sinners coming home. Angels rejoicing continually throughout time. Breath taking I'm sure. The thought of it could cause me to burst because the goodness of it is ecstasy. Praise You Lord Jesus for not only taking away our sin-soiled garments but replacing them with the robe of righteousness. What can one say but bless the Lord oh my soul, thank You Jesus. Father send me today to share the good news, it so wonderful how can we not speak of it. I delight Father to bring glory to Your beautiful, merciful and gracious Son for His great sacrifice that is an eternal gift. Father open the ears of the lost to follow after the sound of the voice that calls come to Me all You who are burdened and I will give You rest. Again Lord I thank You for the cross, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment