Saturday, October 30, 2021

John 4:39

And many of the Samaritans of that city believed in Him because of the word of the woman who testified, "He told me all that I ever did."

You Lord God Most High know all that I ever did and great if Your faithfulness to forgive. Jesus You are the Savior of the world, period.  Father I come to You today in thanksgiving and praise of the souls You have already saved but Father there truly are very many more walking in darkness yet to see Your marvelous light. So I ask Lord for an outpouring of Your Holy Spirit to once again open blind eyes, deaf ear and soften harden hearts as Your children bear witness and testify of Your great love and mercy. I pray Father many will taste and see You are good. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to You and pour forth like streams in the desert to the parched in need of a drink. May the refreshing of Your servants bring about revival in this land. Turn back the darkness and restore Your church to shine again for Your glory. Father grant us boldness in this hour to shout it from the mountains "Great is our God and greatly to be praise! Jesus is the Messiah, the risen Christ. There is no other way to You Father but through Your amazing Son Jesus." I thank You Lord for Your loving kindness and tender mercies not only towards the lost but towards Your sons and daughters. Grant them strength to continue to stand for truth. Empower and embolden them to continue on to be Your hands and feet across the nation and the world. And in doing so bearing witness of the work You have done in us who were once lost but now found. Jesus I love You, please bless this day that we will rejoice and be glad in it. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment