Sunday, October 24, 2021

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Your only begotten Son Jesus with praise and adoration, for Your are mighty to save, protect and defend Your children. Your grace always amazes me. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadows You lead me beside still waters and restore my soul. Great is Your faithfulness. I have been young and now am older yet I have not seen the righteous left begging for bread. Your promise of never leaving or forsaken me brings comfort to my weary soul. Father there are so many heartbreaking things taking place these days, the list is long as You well know so please send Your blessed Holy Spirit to comfort Your children now. Those who grieve the losses of loved one, those preparing to let go of loved ones, those in difficult relationships and for those whose life's are in jeopardy be their strength as they look up to see their redemption draws nigh. Grant us by your grace to be steadfast, immovable and always abounding in Your work, knowing it is not in vain. Remind us death is swallowed up in victory and has no sting. May we not be afraid of terror by day nor arrow by night for we are covered in the precious blood of the Lamb who was slain and rose again. Thank You Jesus for upholding us with Your righteous right hand.  May our voices shout with glee for Your goodness. May You be glorified in and through all our challenges, struggles, hurts, disappointment and rejections. Thank You Father for hearing my prayers. I love You, Amen.


Psalm 23, Psalm 37:25 and 1 Corinthians 15:54-58  

No comments:

Post a Comment