Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Acts 24:14

But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and the Prophets.

Heavenly Father, you are the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and by Jesus Christ Your risen Son I'm gratefully grafted. I believe in Your Law as given in the 10 commandments, I believe in the words spoken by Your Prophets who were holy men chosen by You to tell of what was and is to come. Jesus the Messiah is my Lord and Savior and I daily desire to walk in the Way. I have hope in the day of the resurrection of the dead, of the just and unjust that because of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross I have been given everlasting life. I pray Father that You would pour out Your Holy Spirit bring revelation of the truth Jesus is the Way. May all who are weary come to the knowledge of His great love and mercy. Jesus, You, came to restore that which was lost, to make all things new. Lord, grant us this day to see the salvation of our loved ones who have gone astray like sheep without a shepherd. May we Your children strive to have a conscience without offense towards You our God or men. May the peace of Christ rule and reign in our hearts and minds. May Jesus be the center receiving all the glory due His great name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment