Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Proverbs 29:11

A fool vent all his feelings, but a wise man holds them back.

Dear Heavenly Father, You are so loving and gracious to me. Longsuffering as I learn and grow. More patient than I deserve at times, thank You. A wise person holds back their tongue and weighs out their feelings. Help me to process them in such a way that will not cause damage and bring regret. I come to You Lord and ask that You minister to me having Your way in my heart. And if and when the time comes to speak may it be in a way that speaks Your love to an individual and edifies them even if the information is difficult. I pray that my feelings don't get the better of me. Early in the morning I seek Your wisdom and humble myself to follow Your direction. I pray for my loved ones to seek You first and Your kingdom not the liars of this world that tickle the ears and patronize them. Much regret comes when reminiscing about all the times I spoke without a filter and my feeling spewing out all over. Too much pain and heartache come from an untamed tongue. Holy Spirit have Your way in me to be loving in my conduct and gracious in my speech. I pray to be a living example of one who follows the Way, may it be inspiring to others to live virtuously as well. I truly desire for Jesus to have all the glory and honor and praise due His great name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment