Friday, October 13, 2023

Proverbs 12:7

 The wicked are overthrown and are no more, But the house of the righteous will stand.

Dear Holy Father, You God are our sovereign, you are all knowing and all powerful and your mercies are new every day. I praise you even when I don't understand your ways that are higher and greater. I also believe you are a God of justice. The words of this Proverb cause me to pause and consider my ways and the ways of the world. The great need we have for forgiveness of our sin and the only one who provided a way for righteousness, Your precious Son Jesus. There is a stark contrast between righteous and wicked, and we are seeing it clearly now in your Holy Land. But the house of the righteous will stand. Deliver your children from treachery and cause the final destruction of the wicked. Father, please guide the leaders of this fallen world to do what is right in your sight. Grant wisdom from on high. Protect your children supernaturally across the globe. Grant us courage as we bear witness of your Supremacy. Comfort those who are mourning and are frightened by the evil that surrounds them whether they know you or not they are your beautiful creation, and you desire for none to perish. Remember the innocent little ones and be merciful to all. Jesus I thank you for showing us the way. In your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment