Monday, December 9, 2013

Mark 1:24

...saying, "Let us alone! What have we to do with You, Jesus of Nazareth? Did You come to destroy us? I know who You are-the Holy One of God!"

Dear Heavenly Father,
You have called to me saying "Follow Me." Lord as I have laid down my nets so to speak to go where You go, pursuing You with every step. I have come to understand the devices I've used to get the things I've desired in this life. The barriers I've put up to keep my heart from being expanded through various trails and challenges of life. The mesh that I have used to keep my life in order has kept me from truly fully living.  I realize my old way of thinking was the material I used to build my intricate life upon. You have untangled me from the strands that ensnared me, not mending me back to my old ways but setting me on a new journey. Lord Jesus I'm astonished at Your teachings, and Your authority over all the earth and living things. The past several days of quite observation have brought many revelations and concerns. Many who profess to know You as the Holy One of God, and attend local congregations, listening to all that You have taught are yet filled with unclean spirits. The same filthiness I wrapped in. Many Lord Jesus cling to their old selves not yielding to Your gracious mercy. Only desiring to be left alone to continue on with their sin. Jesus many souls are being held captive by the darkness and in need of Your cleansing blood. Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth by the power of Your Holy Spirit quiet the demons and cast them out of those who are in the fellowship of believes causing disorder, turmoil, disruption and unrest. May those unclean spirits be quieted and come out from the assemblies, restoring order to Your beloved Bride the church. Yes, Lord You did come to destroy the evil one and his minions, they know it full well, and tremble at the sound of Your great name. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayers to set the captives free, and cleansing the temple of Your children. Bless You Lord Jesus that all glory, power and honor our Yours forever and ever. Amen.

Mark 1:18-25

No comments:

Post a Comment