Sunday, December 1, 2013

John 12:37

But although He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him,
Dear Heavenly Father,
This morning I arise before the crack of dawn with a heaviness in my heart. As I meditate on Your beautiful scripture; Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not my heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid Lord Jesus. I believe in God and I believe He's You. I have been so blessed with lovely surroundings, clothing, a warm shelter, a sweet and precious family, caring friends, and many wonderful worldly things, thank You. But my heart is concerned for those who have seen signs, wonders and have be blessed beyond expectation and yet they have blinded eyes, hardened hearts and are in darkness. Oh Father that they should see, understand and turn to You and You shall reconcile them unto Yourself.  In Christ and though Him, the greatest gift and treasure was given that cannot be compare to anything else. May we rejoice for when the fullness of time had come, You sent forth Your precious One and only Son Jesus, born of a woman, under the law to redeem all, that we may be adopted as sons and daughters. Because we are Yours, Father God, You sent forth the Spirit of Your Son into our hearts to cry out to You "Abba Father!" How is it Lord that even though You are known, many turn to the weak and beggarly elements, with a desire to be back in bondage? Father I am afraid for them. It's a though they are saying all over again, "Away with Him, away with Him! Crucify Him!" Are their eyes so disoriented that they do not see Your Son Jesus who has already been pierced for our transgression, taking our sins upon Himself. Lord Jesus, You have said the most beautiful and loving words ever spoken "It is finished!" You Lord are not a liar and shall not be mocked! You have risen indeed! There is no greater sign or wonder needed. Just believe! Lord have mercy on the backsliders, may they drop everything, repent and run to You before it is to late. I love You Lord Jesus. Thank You for opening my eyes and softening my heart to be created new. In You beautiful and holy name, Christ, Amen. 

John 14:27, John 12:40, Galatians 4:4,-6, and  John 19:30

No comments:

Post a Comment