Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Proverb 8:12

I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge and discretion.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
Your wisdom is better then rubies, and all things that one may desire cannot compare with her. When I was young Lord I longed to posses items of fine gold, how wrong I was to spend my days toiling for material gain. Oh that I should acquire the good things wisdom gives such as the converting of the soul, making wise simple, a rejoicing heart, and enlightening eyes. Your holy scriptures cannot be compared to anything I've ever desired. Your wisdom Lord is the key to joy and more importantly to eternal life. Cleanse me from my secret faults and keep me back from presumptuous sins. I thank You Lord that Your wisdom causes those who love You to inherit wealth, and You fill the treasuries of our hearts with goodness. Father, those of us who fear You know the truth, fear is to hate that which is evil and admonish what is good. Pride and arrogance are of the evil way alongside a perverse mouth. Counsel us Lord with the soundness of Your wisdom, growing us in strength and understanding. Father by the power of Your Spirit dwelling within Your children keep us from misbehavior, haughtiness, conceit and cantankerous speaking. Lord I pray to abide in Your word and be Your disciple. I like many others who know the truth, am grateful for Your truth that has made us free. Thank You blessed Jesus for setting me free, for who the Son sets free is free indeed! I pray Lord for those who are still caught in the bondage of lies, may today be the day the chains are unlocked, and the shackles around their hearts fall to the ground releasing the captive to receive the joy of salvation. May today Lord be the day for many blind and deaf sinners to know the grace of Your wisdom and taste the goodness of Your mercy. In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus my Lord I pray, Amen.

Psalm 19 10-14, and John 8:31, 32 and 36

No comments:

Post a Comment