Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jeremiah 6:16

Thus says the Lord:
“Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls.” But they said, “We will not walk in it.”

Father may our ears be open to the sound of the trumpet! May our hearts receive the sweet sound of Your love. Oh Lord that the nations should hear Your truth proclaimed. Lord Jesus as each of us stand at the different crossroads in our lives may our eyes be open to see, and our mouth ask for Your leading. Your way Lord is good and You do us no harm. Your tender mercies and graciousness are new everyday. How blessed are those who know Your truth and willing walk down the path that is old. I pray Lord for all to find rest for their souls. To be embraced by Your peace and love. Let not a rebellious spirit rise up in me and declare I will go my own way but surrender all that I am and all that I hope to be into Your loving arms. I pray Lord Jesus for those who have gone astray to return and amend their ways and turn from wrong doings. May they not trust in the lying words of the world that makes false claims of the way to a great life. May they not trust in lying words that cannot profit. Father open the eyes of those who think and live for their own pleasures to see when they come to stand before You in Your house they are not properly clothed. Oh Lord, I pray they will turn from their errors and seek Your mercy that washes and makes our filthy rags as white as snow to be made ready for Your return. I love you Lord Jesus, You are my Shepherd, and I shall not want. You make me to lie down in green pastures, that are beside still waters. Oh Lord how You lovingly restore my soul, leading me in Your righteousness for Your name sake. Even though I may walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will not fear for You are with me. Your rod and staff Lord they comfort me. How blessed I am for You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies; fear, doubt, confusion, frustration, anger, grief and the like. How great You are Lord to anoint my head with oil. May I shout from the roof tops my cup runs over. Thank You Lord Jesus for Your goodness and mercy following me all the days of my life. Oh to rest knowing I will one day dwell in Your house for ever. Father I pray for all to be blessed with this truth and may they run and leap into Your loving arms. In the powerful and mighty name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Jeremiah 6 and Psalm 23

No comments:

Post a Comment