Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Psalm 126:5

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I give thanks for all your faithful servants who daily bring prayers and petitions to You on the behalf of others. As I think upon the exorbitant amount of prayer request I have asked my dedicated brothers and sister to carry to You, they lovingly lay at Your merciful feet I am taken by the amount of tears pouring flow forth from their caring eyes. Bless Your precious children who believe and cling to Your promises. May their cups run over with the blessed joy only You can give. Father I am awestruck by those who diligently seek Your loving kindness not for their own benefit but for the good of other. Even for strangers they have never met. Oh Lord hear the prayers of those who cry out day and night for the salvation of souls, healing of wounds and deliverance from bondage. Father pour out Your amazing love and comfort for those who continually go forth weeping, may they rejoice bearing seeds for sowing. May the watchmen not stay awake in vein, but rest in Your loving arms because You are attentive to their every plea. Thank You Lord Jesus for working all things out for our good, never leaving nor forsaking us. Bless O Lord, those who have an upright heart, those with deep knowing we desperately need You. May the mouths of Your sons and daughters be filled with laughter and their tongues go about singing. May we give thanks to You for collecting our tears in jars, placing our prayers in bowls. Father as I reflect on my own tears over the passed several months, I am truly filled with joy as the scriptures promise. Your blessing in which I give thanks, flow so freely upon me, I am awestruck at the wonder. I love You Lord, so may it be with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. In Your beautiful and holy name Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment