Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Proverb 8:29

When He assigned to the sea its limit,
So the water would not transgress His command, When He marked out the foundations of the earth...

You Lord Jesus are my daily delight. May I rejoice always before You. May I rejoice in the world around me, and delight in my sweet child. May I be blessed Lord in the keeping of Your ways, for they are higher and better than any contrived idea of man. Open my ears to Your instruction so I may be wise not in my own eyes but in Your truth. Just as You have set boundaries on the oceans, to keep them in order and place, so You have set perimeters for me to live by. When the seas rise up and rage forth pushing to have their way, disaster strikes, mayhem ensue and death occurs. Peace is no more. So the same is true in my little life. Keep my Lord from stepping passed the hedge of protection You have set around me to keep me from running wild and out of control, destroying the peace, love and joy You so lovingly placed in my soul by the power of Your Holy Spirit. You Lord are so wise as You have set a narrow path before me. Graciously walking each step with me. Bless You Lord for Your loving kindness of granting me a heart and mind to receive Your wisdom and a desire to stay between the lines. How I love the confines of Your tender embrace that keep me safe from self destruction. Lord Jesus continue to have Your way in and through me all the days You have given. In Your beautiful and Holy name, Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment