Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Proverbs 30:4

Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name, and what is His Son's name, If you know?

Heavenly Father your name is Abba and Your Son is Jesus! You are exalted above all the earth. Great is Your name and greatly You are praised. Every word of God is pure; and You are a a shield to those who put their trust in You. For some Lord this riddle has no answer, but You Jesus are the way, the truth and the life and no one can come to the Father without coming to the cross first. Father, I pray for all my loved ones to be born again, please hear my concern for their souls and open their heart and minds to the truth they are sinners in need of a Savior, No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is the Son of Man who is in heaven. For You God loved the world so much that You gave Your only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have ever lasting life. Two things I ask of You Lord deny me not before I die, remove falsehood and lying from my loved ones and set them free to be new creations in Christ Jesus. No more practicing of evil because evil hates the light because it exposes wicked deeds. Your precious blood Jesus washes away all the guilty sin and shame. Do the greatest miracle of all, save them, I beseech You Lord. Be glorified. In Your matchless name Jesus, I give thanks and pray, Amen,

John 3

No comments:

Post a Comment