Saturday, August 10, 2024

John 21:1

After these things Jesus showed Himself again to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias and in this way, He showed Himself:

Dear Heavenly Father, Peter declared even if all are made to stumble, he would not. Yet he denied Your Son three times, but Your mercy and grace poured out from the cross restored him. This is a sobering reminder to me to be on guard as pride comes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. I thank You that You love those with a broken and contrite heart not despising us. May my lowly state be a sacrifice acceptable to You. May I be alert to the overconfidence that is deadly especially when it comes to my health. Pride was satan's downfall and it can be mine as well. Let me not be hasty in my declaration that I can do it, I can overcome when truth is I can do nothing apart from You Almighty. You have graciously casted away my infirmity and met me on the shore restoring hope and peace. You have showed Yourself to me as the great Physician, healer and redeemer. I pray Lord for those who are awaiting a touch from You may they receive it today. May we cast our nets to the other side because we have exhausted ourselves in our own strength. I pray Lord for those who are struggling and need provisions to be blessed with a net full of abundance. I pray for those who have no hope to take refuge in You the One who is the way, the truth and the giver of life. I thank You Lord for calming the seas of the anxious and fearful. I thank You Lord Jesus for all the testimonies of Your children and the declarations of You our God is great, mighty and worthy of all our praise. Amen. 

Mark 14:29, Proverbs 16:18, Psalm 51:17, John 15:5, John 14:6, Psalm 46:1 and Mark 4:35-41


No comments:

Post a Comment