Monday, August 12, 2024

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. 

Heavenly Father, I thank You for the gospel that saved me for I am neither Jew nor Greek, but one who was lost and now am found. It was Your righteousness that was revealed to me, and I thank You for the courage to receive it by faith. Oh, how I long for all those I love and for those I have yet to meet to know the truth that will set them free. I thank You for the gift of faith from the first day I met You and faith that continues to propel me to live a righteous life. I pray for my brothers and sisters to remain strong in their faith even when they are faced with various trials. I thank You for the patience to endure as we are being refined into Your image and likeness. I cry out for Your mercy and for You to restrain Your wrath that will be revealed from heaven against the ungodly and unrighteous people who suppress truth. Fill us with the power of the Holy Spirit to continue to do the work of evangelist as we gather many more into the ark of Your love. It is Your loving kindness that brought me and so many others to repentance, please Lord answer our prayers for more souls to be freed by Your kindness, tender mercies and grace. Jesus You are the Light of the world, shine forth this day as the only beacon of hope and deliverer from the powers of darkness. May the joy of You Jesus be our strength today and forever more. I love You Lord Jesus, Amen.

Romans 1:17-18, John 8:31-32, Ephesians 2:8-9, 2 Timothy 4:5, Exodus 25:21, John 8:12 and Colossians 1:13-27

No comments:

Post a Comment