Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Psalm 66:8

Oh, bless our God, you peoples! And make the voice of His praise to be heard.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Hear my joyful shout to You Lord, my God.  I will sing out the honor of Your name. May I come making glorious praises to the wise King. Father please hear me, oh how awesome are Your works! Through the greatness of Your power Your enemies submit to You. May all the earth worship and adore You Lord Jesus. May all sing praise to Your name. Father may I call to those around me to come and see the works of my God. Bless You Lord for You have turned the sea to dry land. Bless You Lord for You have crowned the year with Your goodness. Your paths drip with abundance. I'm blessed for I have been chosen by You, that I may dwell in Your courts. Bless You Lord for You satisfy me with the goodness of Your house, Your Holy temple. You Lord Jesus are my salvation. Bless are You Jesus, You are the confidence of all the ends of the earth. Thank You Lord for every good and perfect gift You have blessed me with. Your loving kindness even in the smallest detail. Oh how great You are God!  I pray Lord for all to know the truth of Your mercy and grace that endures forever. I love You Jesus. I have so much to be grateful for, so may all  glory, honor and praise be Yours. May it pour forth from my small and thankful heart. In Your name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment