Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hebrews 12:14

Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.
  
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray to follow in Your way, to consecrate myself to You. To be holy as You are holy. Father I surrender all into Your loving and kind hands. Father I pray You will give ear to my voice when I cry out to You. Let my prayers be set before You as incense and the lifting up of my hands as evening sacrifice. Lord please set a guard over my mouth keeping watch over my lips. May my heart not be inclined to evil things. Not practicing wicked works, or be with those who work iniquity. Father, by the power of Your Holy Spirit may I not eat of their delicacies. Lord Jesus may my eyes be set upon You in whom I take refuge from the things of this world. Keep me Lord Jesus along with all of Your children, young and old alike from traps set by those workers of iniquities. Keeping us from the snares they lay before us. I pray Lord that the wicked shall fall into their own nets. I pray we will fully understand to be Holy as You are Holy we must be less concern about our victory over sin but to have revelation of how sin grieves You. May we walk in obedience to Your will. Father let not bitterness spring us and cause trouble in our personal lives or in the lives of those around us. I pray not to give over my birth right for a bowl of stew so to speak but keep from things that defile the soul causing much regret. Lord be with me this day, walk with me and talk with me and tell me I am Your own. Lead me and Your people in the way that is right for Your name sake. I love You Lord Jesus, Amen.

Leviticus 11:44, Psalm 141, and Hebrews 12:15-17

No comments:

Post a Comment