Monday, July 8, 2024

Judges 21:25

In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes. 

Heavenly Father Your word teaches us what has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. How true, as we see it all around us, everyone doing what they think is right in their own eyes. Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You. Blessed are You Lord and gracious to teach me. Lord, I pray that in every trial, circumstances and issue of the day I would seek You with my whole heart! My desire is to remain teachable and heed Your instruction not wandering off in pursuit of my own thoughts or schemes. There is so much peace and rest to be found in the knowledge Your Son has been given, and the government shall be upon His shoulder. He is our counselor who is wonderful, our Prince of peace. We really need You to pour out Your Holy Spirit as wickedness is abounding more and more, You are the only One who can save us from all this destruction. Open the blind eyes, unstop the deaf ears to hear the call to repentance. Give us clean hand, give us pure hearts that we would not lift our soul to another. God let us be a generation who seeks Your face. I love You Lord and the world need You, Maranatha. 

Ecclesiastes 1:9, Psalm 119:11-12 and 2, Isaiah 9:6 and 'Give Us Clean Hands' by Chris Tomlin

No comments:

Post a Comment