Friday, July 19, 2024

Psalm 30:5

For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning. 

I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my foes rejoice over me, O LORD my God I cried out to You, and You healed me, thank You. O LORD You brought my soul up from the grave; You have kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. On this day I shall sing praises to You with the saints. With Your children I give thanks at the remembrance of Your Holy name Jesus. Your lovingkindness and tender mercies override Your anger that is for a moment. I thank You for giving me life and life more abundant and freer. My weeping has been many nights but certainly joy does come in the morning, great is Your faithfulness, Lord unto me. Father, I pray for those who are grieving, carrying heavy sorrows to experience Your goodness and peace as You turn their mourning to dancing, as I testify You have done it for me. I pray as the people of this world turn and put their trust in You, they will be greeted with deliverance. I thank You that you bow down Your ear to those who cry out to You the great I Am for healing, hope and wholeness Your amazing grace will resound in their lives bringing much needed hope and restoration. Lord, You hate useless idols so I pray for conviction in idolators heart and a swift, complete removal of such offenses. Redeem us O Lord God of truth. This is the day You have made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment