Friday, July 26, 2024

Ruth 1:16

But Ruth said: "Entreat me not to leave you, or to turn back from following after you; for wherever you go, I will go; and wherever you lodge, I will lodge; your people shall be my people, and your God my God. 

Jesus, You have instructed Your followers to let them alone, those who our heavenly Father has not planted for they will be uprooted. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch. Yet my heart cries out to You to be merciful and gracious to call with Your loving kindness those who are being deceived by false leaders. Grant us keen discernment to know those who truly worship You the one true living God. There are many false Christ and anti-Christs in our midst even in Your house of worship. Protect those who are sincere and seeking truth, testing the spirit to see if there is a twisting of scripture. Guard our hearts. Lord, I pray for those caught up in false religions, pagan practices and idol worship to understand their instructors are causing them to err and sin against You Almighty. May they receive revelation that being led by such will lead to their destruction. You Jesus have come to give life and life more abundantly. Open the blind eyes to see the ones they are following after who think they are superior and consider themselves guides, lights, instructors and teachers are the exact ones You will judge for their deceptive actions and motives. Call to our lost loved ones beckoning them to come follow You Jesus. May You hear from heaven multitudes respond, 'Where You go, I will go, where You lodge, I will lodge, Your people will be my people and You are my God forever more." Amen.

Matthew 15:13-14, Isaiah 9:16, Proverbs 4:23, John 10:10 and Romans 2:17-22

No comments:

Post a Comment