Monday, March 25, 2013

Mark 12:3
And they took him and beat him and sent him away empty-handed.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I love Your Holy Word. Thank You that You have written it on my heart to share with others. Lord sometimes I feel discourage and beaten as it seems after sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with family, friends or strangers, I return to You empty-handed. Forgive me Lord when I step out before the Holy Spirit leads or guides. Lord may I rest knowing that Your Word does not come back void but accomplishes that in which it was sent. Father thank You for calling me Your own, giving me shelter and rest. Bless You Lord Jesus for healing me of the hurt that unclean, lost souls have inflicted on me, I forgive them and ask that You forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do. Father thank You for an even deeper revelation of what Your Son endured before His Crucifixion. I pray Lord for all my unsaved loved ones, that they would come to the knowledge that Jesus died and rose again for their sins so they too may be raised to new life in Him and be filled with Your Spirit, may they surrender their hearts. Thank You Lord that every good and perfect gift comes from above. Lord, as I put on the full armor, I pray to walk in Your peace, be covered in Your precious blood to go out and do Your will bringing glory, honor and praise to You, my Lord and Savior Jesus, in Your name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment