Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mark 15:46
Then he bought fine linen, took Him down, and wrapped Him in the linen. And he laid Him in a tomb which has been hewn out of the rock, and rolled a stone against the door of the tomb.

Dear Heavenly Father, It is very difficult and causes me great grief to image My Savior lifeless laying encased in cold stone breathless. But what grieves me even more is knowing there could be a part of my heart that is still dead. Father I believe that Christ lives in me, Father I ask that by the power of Your Holy Spirit You would reveal to me any area of lifelessness covered by harden stones that need to be rolled away, where resurrection needs to take place, being brought to new life.  Lord forgive me for dressing up my body in fine clothes but carrying the grief of death inside, the mourning of the loss of my mother, the grief of unfulfilled dreams, the disappointment of hope deferred. Father I pray for those who are grieving and mourning the loss of loved one, that Your perfect peace would be upon them. Lord I pray that You would make beauty from ashes. Lord heal the broken hearted with a touch from Your loving pierced hand. Lord may all those who hurt find hope in You. Lord Jesus thank You for bearing all of my sins, shame, sickness and more on the cross. My life before I met You was dark and empty, You Lord are my hope and my joy, my every ready help in time of need. Thank You for loving me so much, for desiring something far better for me then I could ever imagine. You laid down Your life, a holy and pure life for a wretched sinner like me. Bless You Lord for the gift of life everlasting.  Lord Jesus You are my fairytale ending my Prince of Peace who comes riding on His white horse in clouds of glory, reign in me O' God.  Jesus I love You. May my life reborn be a reflection of  of Your mercy and grace, In the beautiful name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment