Friday, March 29, 2013

Mark 14:72
A second time the rooster crowed, Then Peter called to mind the word that Jesus had said to him, "Before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times." And when he thought about it, he wept.

Dear Holy Father who is in Heaven,
As I read this scripture I weep as well. Far more times than Peter I have denied Jesus before friends and family, and the people I meet daily. I miss opportunities to share Your love. Or keeping my mouth closed when I know the truth of a situation. Hiding Your Light within me instead of shining it into the darkness of an other's life. Forgive me Lord for the transgressions that have hurt You. Have mercy on me. May Your name be hallowed in all I do and say. Lord may Your kingdom come into my life as it is peaceful and beautiful in heaven. Lord I surrender all so that Your will may be done in and through me. Lord Jesus You are my daily bread and my desire is to be nourished by You. You Jesus are my cup and portion. Lord I am so grateful for Your forgiveness may I share that forgiveness with those who have hurt me. Father I pray that I would not be tempted or led by evil but by Your Spirit be delivered from it, for I want to live free to dance, praise and rejoice in my Savior, Christ the King.  Your word says whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Father I pray that each one of the dear people You have so lovingly blessed my life with may they be blessed to live and abide in You, for thine is the Kingdom, Power and Glory forever. Lord I pray that You protect them, cover them in the precious blood of Jesus, the only One worthy of praise and honor. In the name of the Lamb of God, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment