Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Resurrection of Jesus
Mark 16:6
But he said to them, "do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him.

Hallelujah Jesus has risen!!!  
Praise the Lord O my soul, Christ is Risen. You are the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end. Jesus You are the Messiah, who regien over the earth and all that is in it. Praise to You my God and King, Holy are You, Worthy are You, my heart is overwhelmed with joy at the great and glorious thing You have done, overcoming death and disease, putting the enemy under Your feet. Jesus You who are King of kings and Lord of lords are my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver, I adore You Jesus. You are Emmanuel, God with us! Mighty to save, Lord You are the Bright and Morning star, heaven is Your throne and earth Your footstool for You are the  Lamb who laid down Your life to call us friend. The Shepard, the Light, the Bread, the Door and the Vine there is none above the Great I Am, who is victorious and robed in white. I love You Lord and desire to worship and bless You all my days. Praise to You my God and King. Lord here is my little tattered heart it is all I have and it is Your. Jesus I made You a crown, I hope You like it. See it has all my relationship, home, finances, my health, I hope You like it for all that I have is Yours. I lay it at Your feet, my Beloved who's is beautiful and walks in peace. Praise You Jesus, only You are worthily of all my praise, may it be a sweet sound in Your ear. I say it again I Love You Lord Jesus with all my heart, mind, soul and strengthen, may I love my neighbors as You have loved. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment