Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mark 14:29

Peter said to Him, "Even if all are made to stumble, yet I will not be."

Dear Heavenly Father, Forgive me. Lord as I look back over my walk with You, I shudder to think at the times I have stumbled and even fallen. My mind and pride would have me think it not so, but Your Spirit knows better. Father thank you for sending Your most beautiful precious, one and only Son to cleanse me, You have washed my feet. And yes, Lord much like Peter I desired for You to wash me entirely. More and more I realize how very much I need You, in every way every day. Your kindness truly does lead me to repentance. Father, I pray Your loving hand continually molds and shapes me, refine me with Your fire, make me into a vessel of holiness to be used by You and for Your glory. Lord, forgive me for my pride that says yeah, I could lay my life down for another, but my hands continue to hold on to desires of this world. Father, I pray that all of me would come under Your submission and authority today, hold my hand, whisper in my ear what I should do or say. Lord, I pray that I wouldn't deny You before anyone, but instead be as John crying out in the desert, prepare the way of the Lord, the One I am unworthy to untie His sandal, but He has called me friend. Lord, use me today to bring refreshing on to others who are in the wilderness. May I go out into the world with my cup overflowing with Your Holy Spirit to quench their thirst. Father, I pray that I would not cause another to stumble and forgive those who have stumbled in my life. Jesus may I be as You and turn the other cheek, with eyes fixed on Your Father and the life to come. Lord, I pray that You would bless and keep my loved ones safe, open their eyes this morning to see Your glorious face waiting to greet them. May Your peaceful presence fill their lives as they go about their daily rounds. Jesus, I love You, in Your name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment