Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mark 14:2
But they said,
"Not during the feast, lest there be an uproar of the people.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank You for Your unending love. For Your tender mercies and abundant graciousness. Holy Father forgive me for the plans of my own mind. The times when I want to avoid reaction from others who would keep me accountable, hedged and upright. Lord I pray that I would continually be transformed by Your word. Even in the smallest detail. Let nothing be hidden from You. May my life be so transparent that the world around me only see the Light of Your love. May it not be hidden under a basket but for all to behold. Father I pray all that I do and say would bring peace to those around me but Father I also pray that it would be truth that falls from my lips and not people pleasing or ear tickling. Lord I pray that the love of Christ be real and apparent in my life during this Holy week all the days that follow. Lord I pray for my brothers and sisters that You would hedge them and protect them in all they do today. I pray Lord Your Light and Love would shine through them as well. May we come together and rejoice over the great and wonderful thing that Christ has done for us. Father I pray as Your body we would stand firm and confront those who scheme and plan again You, the ones who say they love You, but their hearts are far from You, doing deceitful things in the dark. Father may the words we speak pierce that darkness setting them free by Your mercy and grace only given through Your Son Jesus. Father bless Your family today, hear their prayer. Bless You Lord for filling us today with Your Holy Spirit, stir up the gift in us to do mighty things for Your kingdom and Your glory in Jesus most beautiful name, may we lift Him high, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment