Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday

The Triumphal Entry

MARK 11:2
And He said to them, "Go into the village opposite you; and as soon as you have entered it you will find a colt tied, on which no one has sat. Loose it and bring it."

Dear Heavenly Father,
You have sent Your One and only Son to triumph over all. Jesus You are welcome in my life to rule and reign. Father forgive me for the times I buck and bray and can be very untamed,  demanding my own way. Lord Jesus only You can calm my wild heart.  I pray that You will fill me with Your Spirit of gentleness. Lord I thank You for all You have so freely given me. May I throw my jacket of pride, and self sufficiency at Your feet, wave my palms high crying out Hosanna!, Hosanna in the highest! Blessed is He who come in the name of the Lord! Jesus You are the worthy Lamb that my heart desires to bow to.  Father I pray that this Holy week would bring much triumph in my life as well as those who love You. Father lead me to the cross where Your love was poured out. May my heart be surrendered to Your good and perfect will. Keep all Your sweet children safe. Protected them from harm, calm their anxious hearts, grant peace to their minds. Holy Father may I continually seek You in Your Word and there I will find You. May I be obedient to do all You ask of me, even if it is to go and untie a mule, may I not ask why but trust that it will bring something great and glorious to honor Your precious name. Jesus thank You for Your loving kindness, unending mercy and grace.  In the Name of Christ my Lord, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment