Saturday, December 30, 2023

Jude 24

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling. and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy. 

Heavenly Father, as I look unto Jesus, Your perfect pure Son who is without spot or blemish I am so thankful for Your grace, mercy and love that opened my eyes to see He is the author and finisher of our faith. Thank You Jesus for doing everything necessary for me so I may endure in faith. Wholly trusting You in all situations and circumstances. You are our example and model for You were focused on the joy set before You. Your attention not focused on the agony of the cross but the crown, not the suffering but the reward. I think what joy it would be to have the reward of a crown that I could lay at Your feet in thanksgiving of all You have done for me. I'm so similar to the little drummer boy who only had his little drum to play for You. I pray my simple heart of praise and thanksgiving would be acceptable to You and a sweet-smelling aroma. You have told us not to be anxious about our lives. But yet we go around anxiously saying "What shall we eat? What shall we drink? What shall we wear? When You our heavenly Father knows we have need of them and how much greater You knew our need for a Savior. Therefor we need not be anxious about tomorrow because Jesus said, "It is finished." So today, Lord, we will seek You first and Your righteousness and thank You that all these things shall be added unto us. Amen.

Hebrew 12:1-3 and Matthew 6:25-34


No comments:

Post a Comment