Sunday, December 24, 2023

Luke 24:45

And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the scriptures.

Bless You Heavenly and Holy Father. I thank and praise You for giving me insight beyond my abilities so I may behold marvelous things that reveal You to me. On the glorious splendor and of Your majestic wonderous works, I will meditate. You Lord are faithful in all Your words and kind in all Your works. May I never forget the day of my salvation when You graciously opened my eyes to understanding I am a sinner in great need of a Savior. Father, everything that is written about Your beautiful Son Jesus in the Law of Moses and the Prophets as well as the Psalms must be fulfilled. He was born in the City of David our Prince of Peace, He did miracles of various kinds, spoke truth in love and extended mercy where mercy was absent. He went to the cross in meekness and up from the grave He arose. Truly the greatest gift ever given to mankind. Jesus our Messiah is Lord of all. Today I bow in humble adoration of You my King, my Lord, my Redeemer and bless Your Holy name. I pray for those whose hearts are filled with darkness may Your goodness be revealed. May many comprehend that You are the Light of the world beckoning come to Me all You who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give You rest. May You Lord be born in innumerable hearts this Christmas eve. Oh, come let us adore Him, oh come let us adore Him, Christ the Lord. Yes Lord, we greet thee, Born this happy morning. Jesus to thee all glory giving, Word of the Father now in flesh appearing. O come all ye faithful, come let us adore Him! Christ is the Lord. Amen.

Psalm 119:18, Psalm 145:5&13 and Matthew 11:28. "O Come Let Us Adore Him" by John Francis Wade.


No comments:

Post a Comment